Clan RxT Forum Index
Clan RxT Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

how do u get SS on your PSP?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Clan RxT Forum Index -> RxT General -> All About mohh1
Previous topic :: Next topic  
RxT AcTiOnZz
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 7 Sep - 21:17 (2008)    Post subject: how do u get SS on your PSP? Reply with quote

plz guys what do i need to do to get Screenies ?????
i try to understand it xD
but i need help with it Twisted Evil

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 7 Sep - 21:17 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
RxT ShOcKZz

PostPosted: Sun 7 Sep - 21:21 (2008)    Post subject: how do u get SS on your PSP? Reply with quote

1st of all, do u have custom firmware

RxT AcTiOnZz
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 7 Sep - 21:24 (2008)    Post subject: how do u get SS on your PSP? Reply with quote

what the hell is a custom firmware Crying or Very sad
ahhahahahaha
i dont get it Bannir Bannir

RxT CoNtRoL

PostPosted: Sun 7 Sep - 21:54 (2008)    Post subject: how do u get SS on your PSP? Reply with quote

I Can help also Okay  I have it on my psp

RxT ShOcKZz

PostPosted: Sun 7 Sep - 22:02 (2008)    Post subject: how do u get SS on your PSP? Reply with quote

xD Dj

RxT AcTiOnZz
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 7 Sep - 23:04 (2008)    Post subject: how do u get SS on your PSP? Reply with quote

u have SS as well control Surprised
and u didnt told me Bannir Bannir
i was in a game with u and i was in top with 28 points and u didnt take SS
Bannir Bannir
o well u take it next time Cool

RxT 4ngel

虎 Tigre Lion (24juil-23aoû)

PostPosted: Mon 8 Sep - 10:42 (2008)    Post subject: how do u get SS on your PSP? Reply with quote

Hi all, if anyone wants the plug in to take ss in games, you only have to click on that link andf after downland. I think that you not need one custom firmware in special, i ve 3.03 oe-c

http://www.mediafire.com/?brmtmco3rjk

In english
when you have it you copy it on your psp and click in the symbol to install it. After you switch off the psp and whitch on again, you press the butom R and L to enter in the recorvery, after you go to the "plugins" and you active two options. You pulse back and exit and go take ss !!!

The bottom to take it is the musical , if someone have a problem say me !!

In Spanish:

Pegamos el archivo en la psp, ejecutamos el autoinstalable y dejamos que ponga todo lo necessario en la PSP. Bueno despues de instalar el autoinstalable solo tenemos que ir al menu del Recovery. Reocordad apagad la PSP manteniendo el boton de apagar hacia arriba unos 3s aproximadamente. Ahora la encendemos con el boton R y L mantenido y nos vamos a Plugins. Ai dentro veremos 2 pciones pues solo tenemos que activarlas y tenemos ya nuestras capturas activadas.

Para sacar captura basta con pulsar el boton musical. se almacenan en psp-photo

Cualquier duda me preguntan. Okay

RxT AcTiOnZz
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 8 Sep - 20:02 (2008)    Post subject: how do u get SS on your PSP? Reply with quote

ohhh how do i know all that i still dont get it hahahah Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:52 (2018)    Post subject: how do u get SS on your PSP?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Clan RxT Forum Index -> RxT General -> All About mohh1 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation